Important - Delivery & Returns Policy
Whilst every effort will be made to ensure that all items shown are in stock, we offer no guarantee of availability and this electronic publication does not constitute an offer for sale. Goods are normally dispatched within 2 working days of receipt and usually the next working day. If we are unable to dispatch your order within 7 days, we will contact you by e-mail with an estimated dispatch date and offer you the option of cancelling the order. Delivery can take up to 7 days within the UK, 15 days within Europe and up to a maximum of 30 days for the rest of the world.
We ask customers to be aware that deliveries may experience delays due to Custom Authorities and their control measures of important goods. A recent strengthening of control measures, introduced by Customs Authorities in Russia, may lead to significant delays in the processing of shipments.
To ensure a quality service all orders are sent tracked using Royal Mail with overseas deliveries being passed on to the relevant delivery service once outside of the UK. Please be aware that once your order leaves the UK tracking may not be available. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.
Typically Second Class will take 3-5 days from dispatch to delivery, 1st Class 1-3 Days.
$15 all orders up to $175
$0 orders over $175
Changes To Your Order
We aim to dispatch all internet orders by the next working day which means that amendments to your details can only be made before 1pm on the same working day. Please note that we can only make changes to address and sizing information or cancel an order in its entirety. Please note that we will not be able to amend orders that are made after 1pm during the week or over the weekend.
Whilst every effort will be made to ensure that all items shown are in stock, we offer no guarantee of availability and this electronic publication does not constitute an offer for sale.
During promotional periods, dispatch and delivery times may be extended to between 7 and 10 days due to exceptional levels of customer demand. However, most consignments will continue to be delivered within the normal time periods stated at checkout.
Cancellation and Returns
If you wish to cancel the contract and return the goods for a refund you must email email@example.com with the details of the return, including the order number within 7 days following the date of delivery.
You must then post the garment/s back to us at the following address within 14 days of delivery. For the sake of clarity we take the delivery date to be the date recorded by Royal Mail tracking. You can view this using the tracking information we send with your order delivery details.
It is your responsibility to ensure goods are returned in the same condition they were sold and proof of postage is not deemed proof of delivery. We recommend using a tracked service.
You are entitled to an exchange or a refund within a 14 day period from the date of delivery. In the interests of fairness to all customers we are unable to extend or modify this period in individual cases however we may do so for all customers during times such as Christmas to allow for holiday periods.
Please return your garments to: Katys Boutique, 16a Walsingham Place, Truro, Cornwall, TR1 2RP
- We strongly recommend that you send all returns by recorded delivery to ensure that you have a record of return. You are responsible for the cost of returning any goods.
- Due to the personalised nature of our products, garments may only be returned if they have not been worn (other than to try on over your own underwear), remain on the hanger if supplied, and have any point of sale swing tickets attached or are in unopened and original packaging. You have a duty of care to ensure all items are returned to us in the same original condition as they were received. If any item is returned damaged or incomplete, including packaging, it will not be eligible for a refund or exchange.
- Where an item is supplied with a free gift or extra packaging any gift or extra packaging must be returned as part of the item.
- Please note that in general lingerie items do not come with a hygiene strip unless purchased in store and Gift/Presentation boxes do not generally have a seal and are a loose lid cardboard type.
- Please note that ALL hosiery, fishnet garments and crotchless items are classed as "intimate" and CANNOT be returned once opened.
- Refunds will only be given where the garments have been returned to our address. Original postage costs, paid by the consumer, will only be refunded when the full order has been returned and at the rate of 2nd Class postage.
- Please ensure that all corsets, slips, and waist cinchers are returned as received. Boned items should not be rolled or squashed as this will damage the garment and may mean the item is received by our warehouse in an unsaleable condition.
- *** If returns are rejected, the garments will be destroyed and there will be no liability on the part of the company for refund of the cost of the goods or postage. ***
- On the cancellation of a contract, any sum paid by the consumer will be repaid as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of cancellation. The full price paid for the goods will be refunded and this includes the cost of delivery of the goods to the consumer (postage paid to Katys Boutique.)
- Carriage costs will only be refunded when all items on the order are returned. Carriage will not be refunded where there is only a partial cancellation of a contract and only some of the goods are returned.
- Where an order originally qualifies for free shipping and a return is made that takes the original order value under the free shipping threshold then the shipping cost will be deducted from any refund due.
- If you have received the goods before cancelling the contract, you will be under a duty to restore those goods to the supplier at your own cost and, in the meantime, to keep them and take reasonable care of them. This duty to take reasonable care ends if the consumer (at their own expense) sends the goods to the supplier. It is recommended that you retain proof of postage and delivery for all returned packages.
- Gift cards are non-refundable. Items purchased using a gift card may be exchanged if the size or fit is not suitable, but no refunds are possible.
- All items supplied to the customer are new.
- Due to the personalised nature of our products, garments may only be returned if they have not been worn (other than to try on over your own underwear), remain on the hanger if supplied, and have any point of sale swing tickets attached or are in unopened and original packaging. You have a duty of care to ensure all items are returned to us in the same original condition as they were received.
- If you wish to exchange the goods for a different size or garment you must email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of the return, including the order number within 7 days following the date of delivery. You must then complete a returns form and post the garment/s back to us within 14 days of delivery. It is recommended that you retain proof of postage for all returned packages. Please enclose your order details so we know who it is from!
- Products may only be exchanged for a different size or colour in the same garment or for another garment of equal or lower monetary value and the difference in cost refunded accordingly.
- It is recommended that if returning part of a lingerie set, you also return the coordinating pieces so we can offer you another set in the event that your exchange size is not available.
- Only one exchange can be made per order. If more than one exchange is required, a new order must be placed.
- Items exchanged are NON RETURNABLE and NON REFUNDABLE
- Exchanges can take 30 days to complete.
- Exchanges DO NOT include the cost of shipping. We ship everything directly from Europe to the USA and shipping on exchanges is additional
None of the above Terms and Conditions affect your statutory consumer rights.